- St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland is not Irish.
- Should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same plane as a precaution.
- The most popular fist name in the world is Muhammed.
- Almost half the newspapers in the world are published in the United States.
- The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog ", uses every letter of the alphabet.
- It’s against the law to mispronounce the name of the State of Arkansas in that State.
- The state of Florida is bigger than England.
- The average American / Canadian drinks about 600 sodas a year.
- There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange and purple.
- Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions.
Weird, but true. Check it out!
Let’s check if the last sentence is true?
Take a look at this link: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/set